You all have been compelled by your heart and sometimes by your brain to invest in a Remote Shutter for your favourite Canon Rebel T3 - 1100D.
Its always good to have a remote shutter so that you can capture images which really need a stand still (perfect still) camera.
Long exposure photography definitely needs a stable hands. If you don't possess a steady hands don't worry. There is always an easy solution for it but that needs some investment. Who says you can't buy a remote shutter for cheap. You can buy a remote shutter ( remote control for Canon 1100D - Rebel T3) for 8$ only. Of course range goes even higher. It all depends on how much you are willing to spend on it.
Let me introduce some remote shutters both wireless and wired for Canon 1100D - Rebel T3. The good thing is that you can use it for other models too, in case you thought of upgrading the camera to Canon EOS Digital Rebel T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5i, SL1, Powershot G10, G11, G12, G1X, Replaces Canon RS 60-E3 .
1. Aputure Pro Coworker Wireless Remote
- Auto-focus with shutter button half-press
- 16 encrypted channels
- Bulb / Continuous shooting enabled
- Frequency: 433Mhz
- Includes a 24 Month Manufacturer Warranty
2. Opteka Shutter Release Remote Control Cord
- Opteka Remote Release for the Canon Digital Rebel Series
- Allows the camera to be released from a distance of up to 36 inches
- Half-press focuses, full press releases the shutter
- All Electronic - no batteries needed!
3. SMDV Remote Shutter Release Cable
- A reliable, durable and premium quality alternative to the original Canon cable.
- Press, slide and lock shutter for bulb function
- Auto-focus function by pressing halfway down on shutter
- Convenient 3 foot long cable
- Includes a 24 month manufacturer warranty
4. Photive RS-60 Remote Shutter Release
- Canon RS-60E3 Replacement
- Two-Stage shutter button- Halfway Press activates autofocus. Full Pess Takes the picture
- Compatibe with Canon EOS Rebel T5i, T4i, T3i, T3, 60D, T2i, T2, XSi, XS, T1, T1i, Powershot G1X
- Replicates functions of the camera's shutter button.
- 1 Year Warranty